Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got a BDS 7 inch lift kit with 22in wheels and 35in tires. The truck rides great but when I get up to 70 to 80 mph the inside of the truck starts to shake. Anyone know what's goin on or have this same issue? Thanks

· Registered
2,357 Posts
Most likely is a tire balance issue

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4x4 and not sure on the other things u asked lol. It was professionally installed. I'm hoping its just a tire balancing issue..

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's whats confusing. The steering wheel doesnt shake much at all. Normally it does when its a tire issue. It shakes a little but not as much as it usually does when I've had tire balance issues in the past.

· Registered
41 Posts
Lift kits don not make trucks shake, it is in the wheels and tires, probably the back end is out of balance if the steering wheel is shaking. Re balance and your problems will go away as long as the wheels and tires are not defective. Whee lancing is only as good as the guy doing it. Some guys take their time , some don't, and some just don't know what the f.!.!.!.!.! They are doing

· Registered
41 Posts
Lift kits don not make trucks shake, it is in the wheels and tires, probably the back end is out of balance if the steering wheel is shaking. Re balance and your problems will go away as long as the wheels and tires are not defective. Whee lancing is only as good as the guy doing it. Some guys take their time , some don't, and some just don't know what the f.!.!.!.!.! They are doing
Sorry I meant to say if the steering wheel is NOT shaking then the problem lies in the rear end

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok cool. Ima talk the the guys that lifted it today. Thanks a lot guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.