Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally had the lift installed back in February on my 2015 Limited after months of debating on which lift to get, overall I?m happy and it will still barely fit in the garage when needed! Still more I wanna do, love the way it looks!

BDS 4.5 lift
Fox 2.0 rear shocks
Fuel Krank 20x10 wheels
Toyo 35 inch RT tires
Bushwhacker color match flares

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
:thumbsup:Very Nice!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks great. That’s the exact setup I am looking to do.

With the 35’s, do you feel that you need to swap the gears out? (did it loose acceleration.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good question, it does ride good, definitely not stock but not bad! Seems like it lags just a little gear wise! No regrets though! Had it two years and only 8000 miles! Love the look! If it wasn?t for the occasional garage parking I would go seven inch!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If I did this same lift but with a 20x9 wheel and some ridge grapplers, would I have any rubbing issues? Looking at either the 35x12.50 or 295/65 or 60. What you think will work best? Also how is the ride with the BDS, what are your thoughts on their shocks instead of the fox?

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Good question, it does ride good, definitely not stock but not bad! Seems like it lags just a little gear wise! No regrets though! Had it two years and only 8000 miles! Love the look! If it wasn?t for the occasional garage parking I would go seven inch!
I also have the BDS 4.5 with 35's under me. The transmission will smooth out a bit just give it time. Loving mine hope you enjoy yours.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally had the lift installed back in February on my 2015 Limited after months of debating on which lift to get, overall I?m happy and it will still barely fit in the garage when needed! Still more I wanna do, love the way it looks!

BDS 4.5 lift
Fox 2.0 rear shocks
Fuel Krank 20x10 wheels
Toyo 35 inch RT tires

Beautiful - how are the CV angles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts

BDS 4.5 lift
Fox 2.0 rear shocks
Fuel Krank 20x10 wheels
Toyo 35 inch RT tires
Hi...Do you park your truck inside your garage? I am just now pulling the trigger to lift my 1794 Tundra (same color as yours) with a 4.5 inch Rouch Country and 35 inch tires. We’re just waiting for the parts to arrive to the Auto shop to install. I have a 83” garage door opening height and wondering if my truck will fit...Thanks. Can’t wait to enjoy my lifted tryck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts