Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some simple, relatively inexpensive modifications I can do to my Tundra? I just got my Tundra last weekend and this is my first truck. Specs listed below in my signature.

Reactions: dikkie

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I'm not a fan of this forum/site at all, but I did find this thread that has a pretty good list of doo-dads...

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) & User Knowledgebase

The first few easy things I did was to remove the baffles from the horns. Just pop your hood, you will see what I mean. Makes them a tad louder. The other was to take a few emblems off. I have never been able to accept the Tundra emblem on the front doors. IDK why, just never worked for me.

Have fun reading that list. :D

Reactions: sbg and dikkie

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
BHLM, debadge, plasti dip chrome, leveling kit, drop in filter, any time fog lights, HID'S, tinted tail lights...and so on. Any of these mod's can be found if searched on these forums...good luck with your new rig.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Cold air intake and duals

·
Registered
925 Posts
charcoal filter delete :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Congrats on the truck, don't know if you have posted pics yet, but we enjoy them on all threads!

Your truck in the sig looks like it already has a decent amount of aftermarket parts on it already. I was a big fan of the FireStik Antennas that one of our members makes for our trucks. Beefy looks that match our trucks and reception is exactly the same.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on the truck, don't know if you have posted pics yet, but we enjoy them on all threads!

Your truck in the sig looks like it already has a decent amount of aftermarket parts on it already. I was a big fan of the FireStik Antennas that one of our members makes for our trucks. Beefy looks that match our trucks and reception is exactly the same.
Anyway I could get more info on this? A link or a member name? I plan on putting a CB in my new Tundra and would be very interested in this mod.

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Reactions: raab3485
1 - 11 of 11 Posts