·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks Bro! @c0mp|ex

I'm running 37x13.5r22 toto open country and 22x11 fuel kranks
I've actually been considering Kranks. I'm on the fence between Fuel Nutz and Fuel Kranks. Not many people have the Nutz so im leaning that way but your truck just made my decision harder. 20x9 w/ 35 Toyo MTs is the plan.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've actually been considering Kranks. I'm on the fence between Fuel Nutz and Fuel Kranks. Not many people have the Nutz so im leaning that way but your truck just made my decision harder. 20x9 w/ 35 Toyo MTs is the plan.
I say go with what you like. Everyone has their own style to make their truck. I also like the FUEL 2 PIECE NUTZ BLACK MILLED SERIES. I was just like could t decide which one I want but since I went for size 22 the kranks would of looked better for me.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Had these put on today! Fuel Nutz 20x9 +20 w/ Toyo MT 315/60/20.
Lift is ProComp Prorunner SS w/ 1 CB shim for just over 3" of total lift.
Ended up removing the front fender liner while at the shop and ill put it back in. Right side has no problems with the body mount but the driver side barely hits it.
Alignment specs are Socal's specs on the dot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really like the look of that. I keep debating on getting the TRD Pro grille and matched bumper ends for mine or to put on wheels and tires.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Here is mine.

·
Registered
94 Posts
guess ill throw mine in. not much done to it yet. But love the colour. Its different!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I Joined this group Last Dec 2015 Tundra 4wd

·
Registered
94 Posts
just finished up this guy. what do you guys think

Attachments

Reactions: 4dailyrunner

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
just finished up this guy. what do you guys think

That looks killer, The center bumper part you had painted or did you buy a factory one color matched?

·
Registered
94 Posts
That looks killer, The center bumper part you had painted or did you buy a factory one color matched?

mine is a platinum thats stock

121 - 140 of 165 Posts