Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its on like donkey kong now, I just placed my order for the TRD Replacement System from Keith over at @dirtydeeds And I already got the tail pipes delivered on Saturday. Only a matter of time now. I'll upload sound clips of before and after when installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I replaced my TRD muffler section only and left the TRD duals.....You will like it. Totally different sound and feel. Bad thing is now i have a set of TRD mufflers with 1k sitting in the garage.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some more pics of the bolts that had to be torched off and a side by side of the two systems

how do you upload videos???

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
You should be able to upload to youtube, and cope/paste the link here. Not to hijack your thread, but it works for me.

Also that's a purty system you have there. I kneel down to gaze at my setup from time to time.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info ^^^^

Stock exhaust

First time turning on

This is how it sounds after a month of being installed.

Not happy with the last video I’ll get a better one to put up.

Here’s how it looks from the back, so sexy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
I don't recommend hosting pics on Google Photos/Drive. The default permissions don't allow third-party linking.

Imgur seems to be the best option these days with the caveat that you always make sure you keep a copy of your photos. I have read about people who uploaded their photos to Photobucket and now they have made it difficult to re-download them again at full resolution.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for the info ^^^^

Not happy with the last video I’ll get a better one to put up.
It's almost impossible to get an accurate sound in a video. Mine sounds much better in person than the video. Gives a basic idea though.
I'm sure the BA TRD sounds nice in person.

Reactions: dirtydeeds

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is how it sounds after a month of being installed.

Great sound even in a video!

Here’s how it looks from the back, so sexy.
[/quote]

That does look good from the back!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do you still like it a year later? How’s the drone now? Thanks!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Still loving it and no drone. I’ll be adding the long tube headers and going catless this spring.

Awesome, thank you! I’m probably gonna go the same route with the TRD replacement and TRD tailpipes.

Did you go with the mild, medium, or loud size/setup?

·
Registered
289 Posts
i picked up the 8' BAM system from the BF deal. Can't wait to install them and see how they sound in person. Hope its deep rumble is loud enough for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts