Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith at DirtyDeedsIndustries spent close to 45 min. on the phone with me yesterday talking exhausts and I now have a system on order! It's very refreshing for someone to actually take time to answer questions and not just push a product. I will definately post once I get the system installed and give my opinion.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
i'll be doing the same once my house refi goes through.. bastards won't let me spend any big money LOL

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
What did you end up going with? I was just on and off the phone with Keith all day just rambling on. Trying to decide between a 6" system with a custom tailpipe or a 6" system dumped. Decided on the louder of the 2 :) I'm still young lol. Dumped system is set to be built in 2 weeks. Your probably just as exited as I am! Another reason I picked it is because I saw a really sort clip on YouTube and I'm pretty sure the guy's a member here. Has a long travel setup (lucky dog!) anyways here's a link:
2012 Tundra BAMuffler Sound Test - YouTube
Can't wait to hear yours. Ill post up a sound clip when I get mine too.

·
Registered
361 Posts
looking forward to having mine at the end of the month.

·
Registered
361 Posts
that's right, you're driving in from Phoenix to have your new TRD intake and BAmuffler system installed and dyno'd:lol5:
Guess you let the cat out of the bag w/ the dyno. :lol5:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pathogen: I am going with 8". Keith advised that was a good balance as I don't want to hear the exhaust ALL the time.

I'm really interested in how the TRD intake and exhaust does on the dyno. Keep us informed as I want to do the TRD intake on my truck as well.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Decided to go with the 8" system in 304 SS and exhaust tip. :D

Maybe if Keith has some time (when finished building it), he can snap some pictures?

28th can't come any quicker. Crossing days off on the calendar till then. :lol5:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Decided to go with the 8" system in 304 SS and exhaust tip. :D

Maybe if Keith has some time (when finished building it), he can snap some pictures?

28th can't come any quicker. Crossing days off on the calendar till then. :lol5:
I know how you feel! I feel like I ordered a month ago but it's only been days lol. Can't wait to hear mine roar. The 40 series I have now already turns heads :) can't wait to hear Keith's system! Have a trip to OBX at the end of July and hope to have my exhaust and lift all on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts