Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off Keith is a great guy to talk to and answered all my questions and concerns. I placed the order last Wednesday evening and it was sitting in my driveway when I got home today...:lol5:

After acting like a kid at Christmas and tearing the box open to fondell the new purchase I immediately installed the system.

Old center section came out with no problems at all and 15 minutes later it was all bolted up and singing its sweet rumble.

I didn't put the helmholtz pipe on yet basically due to the fact that I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to install it??????

I could have called Keith real quick but I figured I would find an install picture on here somewhere but I havn't.....

SOOOO where has everyone else installed there's and does it make a difference with the cab noise?

What size hole saw is used ?

Thanks in advance...

Btw... I went with the 8" system on my 12' dbl. cab long bed.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Thx for the text earlier. Haha, sounds like you already got the answer here by how u knew what u were talking about when u texted. I'm glad to confirm everyone's questions:) as you install the helmholtz please feel free to give a call.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Ha:D I had Keith under my truck with me while I was putting on my Helmholtz! Had 'im on the phone just to make sure I wasn't screwing something up.....again:p Hey everybody,watch out for the silver heat-shields that hug the underside right above the exhaust system.Those bit#@!^ are sharp as hell,I had blood running out of my finger and dripping off my elbow during most of my install.:eek::p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts