Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Ba Mufflers budget system. I can't seem to find the original thread for the system, but it's a muffler replacement with straight pipes and a resognator.
They tested the system, which only costs 350, and it made 10whp and 20lbtq to the wheels! I have also noticed about 1mpg better average fuel economy.

anyways, here's the sound clip!

BAmuffler budget system for 5.7 Tundra - YouTube

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wyo700, I actually recorded a video of it in the cabin but I didn't post it because at cruising speeds inside the cabin you can't even hear it. This is the perfect system.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
C:cool::cool:L Video!
Hey was that a GoPro2 or GoPro3? and how did you upload that? thx!

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
sounds REAL good, does that use the stock single tailpipe then? I may have to squirrel some money away somewhere when the wife ain't lookin!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jbroas, it's using a gopro2, and after many failed attempts with photobucket, finally got it uploaded with Youtube.

Ditchhooker, it uses the stock tailpipe and direct bolt on, which is perfect incase you need to go back to stock

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can you put a new exhaust tip on this setup? Bolt-on??

·
Registered
186 Posts
I installed my bamuffler budget system a couple of weeks ago and I really love the sound. I can't stop driving my truck lol. I didn't install the resonator I'm just going to enjoy that nice raw deep sound for now :) At idle its just a low nice rumble, cruising has a really nice sound to it. Its really not loud at all when cruising and thats with out the resonator so I bet if I installed the resonator it would quiet it down significantly. When you go open throttle your truck will screaam!!! I'll try and get some videos up soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts