Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start things off I have a 2008 Limited CM with a 3/1.5 level on 35" Mud grapplers. when i put the level on i noticed i had a leaking lower passenger side ball joint. After doing a little looking it seems i have no options other than to replace the whole arm. I dont want to go aftermarket arms for that kind of money. I dont really off road my truck. So i didnt have it aligned right after the level because i was going to switch this ball joint out and didnt wanna realign again. and now you guessed it i need tires so before forking over the money for tires i am going to fix this. I do notice some slop over cracks on the roads (i have 81k miles) so while i have it up and tore apart i would assume i should be doing my uppers too? any input here would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Im thinkin of tryin to find an OEM LCA and replacing the uppers with moogs? hows that sound?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
If your uppers are not damaged and you only have a 3" lift then why replace them? You should have no issues with an alignment with that lift and you can save the money or use it for other mods?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts