Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BAK Tonneau Cover For Sale, Part #R15409 2011 Toyota Tundra Short bed (approx. 5' 7")

Hey guys! So I have a tonneau cover that I won in a raffle here at work. It's slightly used, but I need to get rid of it because I don't have the appropriate vehicle. Here we go:

https://bakindustries.com/series-3-rollbak.html#!sq%3D15409

• Secure your cargo in style with a ProZ RollTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover made by BAK
• Custom-made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum for lightweight strength
• Clamp-on design and self-aligning track make installation quick and easy
• Automatic, intermittent locks conveniently secure your cover every 12”
• Retains access to your stake pocket holes for easy accessory installation
• Sleek, low-profile design improves your gas mileage during most driving conditions
• Finished with a durable satin black powder coat for added weather-resistance
• Integrated drainage system keeps your bed dry and prevents snow or ice build-up
• Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes, bed rails and truck racks

Retailed for $1100, will let go of it for $900 OBO.

PM me if interested or with more questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
BAK Tonneau Cover For Sale, Part #R15409 2011 Toyota Tundra Short bed (approx. 5' 7")

Hey guys! So I have a tonneau cover that I won in a raffle here at work. It's slightly used, but I need to get rid of it because I don't have the appropriate vehicle. Here we go:

Tonneau Covers - Truck Bed Accessories | BAK Industries | BAK

• Secure your cargo in style with a ProZ RollTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover made by BAK
• Custom-made in the USA from industrial-grade aluminum for lightweight strength
• Clamp-on design and self-aligning track make installation quick and easy
• Automatic, intermittent locks conveniently secure your cover every 12”
• Retains access to your stake pocket holes for easy accessory installation
• Sleek, low-profile design improves your gas mileage during most driving conditions
• Finished with a durable satin black powder coat for added weather-resistance
• Integrated drainage system keeps your bed dry and prevents snow or ice build-up
• Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bedliners, toolboxes, bed rails and truck racks

Retailed for $1100, will let go of it for $900 OBO.

PM me if interested or with more questions.
PICS PLEASE.. Interested.
Don in Newnan is my handle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.