Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have one? I'm curious about some help with measurements. I need to know what the narrowest point is, and what that dimension is "inside to inside "

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm dying here folks! I called BAK and dealt with the worst customer service rep alive. First he was annoyed that I didn't have the part number handy... Dude! You're the customer service guy in front of a computer, then gave me some ridiculous measurements and scoffed when I told him that's impossible... The width measurement he gave was like 65" wide.. uh the bed is 50" center to center.... anyway long story short the didn't help.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not advocating for or against Bak, but think long and hard before you commit to a product if that is the way you want to be treated. You're a consumer at this point; don't assume service will change as a customer.

Per the Toyota site, the total bed width is 66.4 and 50.0 between wheel wells.

https://www.toyota.com/tundra/features/dimensions/8228/8240
I hear you and I understand that. I also can't let one customer service rep (who was obviously new) guide my decision. With my research this cover seams to be exactly what I'm after. Being a hard style rollback.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Buyer Beware! I have had F1 covers that had warranty issues, Top turning chalky, Seals coming unglued, shipping damage on multiple vehicles and styles. Customer service sucks after the sale. Its a shame because they are an American company with a very innovative product.

Retrax on the other hand......I have nothing but great things to say about them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.