Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had an extra set of hands today while running the wires for my Headrest DVD's so I took down my overhead console...and saw a plug with about 8 wires running from it would this be the plug for the Back Up cam mirror. And before anyone asks no I did not take a pic (darn me for not being able to give a visual of the actual plug) I can tell you it is black, rectangle, and had a few blanks where wires could run to, but it had 8 wires running out from it.

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I think all the SR5 came prewired for backup cam. Check in the back of your truck by the spare tire you should see another plug....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do see the one under the bed near the tailgate, I was just trying to make sure the one above the console was the correct one before I drop the $$$ on the camera itself.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I do see the one under the bed near the tailgate, I was just trying to make sure the one above the console was the correct one before I drop the $$$ on the camera itself.

That is the one. You can get a set from Mike. He has much better deal compare to others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts