Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1055 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm in. Just picked up my RTT rack at Demello Offroad and Jason @Jdemello says he's coming too.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
I've never been mountain biking. But, I just got a 24" BMX Diamond Back to ride with my kids. Would something like that be able to keep up? That is, if you don't wake up too early for me!!!:)

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I've never been mountain biking. But, I just got a 24" BMX Diamond Back to ride with my kids. Would something like that be able to keep up? That is, if you don't wake up too early for me!!!:)
Absolutely! You just have to ride that BMX like you drive your truck and you will be good to go homie!

Oh and I wake up with the sun whenever Im camping so put your big girl panties on

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Absolutely! You just have to ride that BMX like you drive your truck and you will be good to go homie!

Oh and I wake up with the sun whenever Im camping so put your big girl panties on
I plan on bringing my 2 bikes and my wife will bring hers so will have an extra if you want to ride.
They aren't super fancy like Osides but hate to upgrade when they still ride well.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I plan on bringing my 2 bikes and my wife will bring hers so will have an extra if you want to ride.
They aren't super fancy like Osides but hate to upgrade when they still ride well.
I actually still have my 29r hardtail diamondback if anybody wants to borrow it.

Someone has to transport it though because I will not have room on my truck

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
You need to setup a way to carry more than 1 bike.
Problem is I will offroad the sht outta my truck so the mount needs to be a fork mount. So I bought a 15mm fork mount for my bike.

Scoob is gonna need a 15mm fork mount and we ride all the time. My other riding partner had the old style, but I guess that doesnt matter since he wont ride with me anymore cuz he's my ex gf boss...

lol I digress. Most guys have the old style. I have room for another fork mount, but which one should I get???

see if your route passes my way or close, i'd like roll together also.
Lets roll homie!

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Let's roll out together forsure!!!!!
You guys don't want to roll out Wednesday night?

·
15,623 Posts
Problem is I will offroad the sht outta my truck so the mount needs to be a fork mount. So I bought a 15mm fork mount for my bike.

Scoob is gonna need a 15mm fork mount and we ride all the time. My other riding partner had the old style, but I guess that doesnt matter since he wont ride with me anymore cuz he's my ex gf boss...

lol I digress. Most guys have the old style. I have room for another fork mount, but which one should I get???

Lets roll homie!

Can you post a link to a good fork mount. I'm assuming mine is also a 15mm...

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Let's roll out together forsure!!!!!
You guys don't want to roll out Wednesday night?
I cant tell if you're serious... but Im down to roll out wed! >:D

Can you post a link to a good fork mount. I'm assuming mine is also a 15mm...
Dont assume that. Look it up and then go here

161 - 180 of 1055 Posts