Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I've got some ideas on how I might be able to make it work on a 2014 and up truck.
I would need you to bring your truck down to Calgary and leave it with me for a couple of weeks along with 4-5K worth of cash, so I can test my theory out.
If you are willing to do that, let me know.

Reactions: riccnick and RIjon

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got some ideas on how I might be able to make it work on a 2014 and up truck.
I would need you to bring your truck down to Calgary and leave it with me for a couple of weeks along with 4-5K worth of cash, so I can test my theory out.
If you are willing to do that, let me know.
VictorG,
I would be willing to come to you and give you cash if you can do my 2020 Tundra SR5 4WD -> AWD :)

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
VictorG,
I would be willing to come to you and give you cash if you can do my 2020 Tundra SR5 4WD -> AWD :)
If you just want it to be in 4HI AWD all the time, it is definitely doable. However, if you want it to be switchable between the 5 modes, some time and money for R&D would be required, with no guarantee of success.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.