Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
You'd have to resize it somehow. I don't think the site will do that for you.
Oh ok, Thanks, I'm new to the site and just trying to figure things out. This is a great place for info. I have been a ford guy all my life but these new Tundras are pretty mean looking in my eyes:D I guess I'll just have to play around with the settings awhile. Thanks

Oh and forgot to say that all of the people on this site seem pretty laid back and down to earth, was on f150forum.net and all they do is bash other people for not having a Ford, This site does not appear to be that way from what I've noticed, Appears you guys are actually nice!

· "Señor Member"
4,301 Posts
Oh ok, Thanks, I'm new to the site and just trying to figure things out. This is a great place for info. I have been a ford guy all my life but these new Tundras are pretty mean looking in my eyes:D I guess I'll just have to play around with the settings awhile. Thanks
Welcome to the site! If you can't figure it out, shoot me the picture you wanna resize and I'll do it for you. I have access to Photoshop. My email is [email protected]

· Registered
444 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.