Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its been tough to find a good size spot for Aux batteries for most with a Tundra. Most are using the 2 group 34 battery options in the stock location, and some are putting the battery in the bed.

PC1800-FT*| ODYSSEY Batteries i think this would be a great option !

I 'd like to put the battery behind the seat and want to know your thoughts..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you look at the dimensions? it's pretty big.it weighs as much as a person.and it's $600.

for that much you can mount a pair of batteries underneath. mount a box to the frame .
The weight will help with the Toyota lean if mounted to passenger side lol

I measured already and on my 2016 crewman it will work..

Also as for the other options you are correct that is an option but then they are exposed to the elements even if in enclosure..

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
I almost crapped my pants when I saw the price too. lol

Reactions: Dragos28

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
I did too but then you think well its really two batteries in one.. I will need it for camping / Overland build

I would love a second battery in my 2014 don't get me wrong. I like off roading on the beach and listening to the radio. But the accessory switch on a 1794 edition is like activating a 300watt draw it seems. The seat and steering wheel move up with just inserting a key. I like the battery you found if it fits behind a crew max seat that would rock.

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.