Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Follow members,

Recently purchased my first Tundra and of course love it. '17 1794 CM. On page 116 of the manual it talks about when I turn off the truck and unbuckle my seatbelt, the seat slides all the way back "power easy access." According to the manual, this feature can be customized "see page 543" i flip to 543, vehicle customization and there's not a word about customizing this feature in the entirety of the customization section. Has anyone successfully turned this off? I feel like having the seat slide up and back with every start and shut off is going to be expensive down the road when I have to replace the seat motor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If ever there were a day that I wish I could delete a post.... Sorry i've wasted everyone's time, right at the top of the customization page, it says "your dealership can make these changes." was skimming the page looking for the seat customization, even called toyota, and the guy at customer service says. "yes sir, I see what your talking about with your manual, and if you look at the top of the referencing page, you'll see it says that the dealership can make these changes." I pride myself on being a fairly intelligent person, but today, have made a complete fool of myself. DAMN!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.