Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Try pressing unlock on your key fob then wait the 30 seconds. It should lock the doors on it's own. That's the way my 2012 works. If you just get out without locking it, mine will never lock unless I press the lock button or press unlock on the keyfob.

One thing that may affect mine now that I'm thinking about it is the fact that I have it set to unlock all doors by pressing unlock once. I changed the default setting from having to press it twice to unlock all doors.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm only able to lock my doors with key fob. Went into vehicle door lock settings made sure it was set to 30 seconds closed door and doesn't auto lock ??
That setting is misleading. What it actually does, is lock the doors only if they are not opened for longer than thirty seconds after you have pressed unlock. So if you unlock your truck, and don't get in, it will auto-lock the doors after the specified time. It is NOT an auto lock feature every time you exit the truck.

Reactions: 1lowlife
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.