Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Did they go over with you how they are going to install everything? Like what parts and where they are gonna get the factory audio signal from?
Not really besides saying making there own box with 2 8" JL subs and an $800 dollar amp lol. They do custom installs everyday hence why i couldnt get my truck in until Nov 15th. I trust they will do good. I could ask them when they do it to make a journal with pictures lol

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Not really besides saying making there own box with 2 8" JL subs and an $800 dollar amp lol. They do custom installs everyday hence why i couldnt get my truck in until Nov 15th. I trust they will do good. I could ask them when they do it to make a journal with pictures lol
Yea, I have an idea on how I plan to do it.. I was just wondering what their plan is with making the amp work with the stock head unit.. I think ive found a way to get around this without having to cut any factory wires.. So I am trying to pick anyones brain that has been behind the factory radio, before I tear into it..

I mean if they can document, or even just tell you how they plan to do that portion.. that would be great.. No big deal though..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts