Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
39,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is becoming a huge problem so if you do not post in the appropriate section then your post will likely be deleted

Here on TundraTalk we have taken the time to create specific sections for your threads. Please take the time to locate the proper section before starting a new topic. General discussion is not the place for every freakin new thread. If you're having trouble figuring out where to put you're topic ask a staff member, we'll be happy to spoon feed you.

For example: Your truck has a problem? I'll give you mental midgets one guess where to start your new thread. Uh, that's correct! HERE!!

This is pretty cool too, check it out. Click this! Yes! That's a list of all the forums we have here on TT. Plethora of info I tell ya! Take two minutes out of your busy day and have a look around. It's amazing what you'll find.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

P.S. Don't be surprised if your misplaced topic disappears.

·
Premium Member
3,283 Posts
BUMP... See JC's post above.

Please take an extra 5 seconds to choose where your post should go. HINT: It's normally not General Discussion 99% of the time.

I will also be deleting the habitual offenders posts instead of moving them going forward.

·
Premium Member
6,820 Posts
Again Im back as a mod. PLEASE use your noodle and take some time and browse the other sections and educate yourselfs and get familiar with the other sections and post accordingly

·
Super Moderator
5,322 Posts
This is becoming a huge problem so if you do not post in the appropriate section then your post will likely be deleted

Here on TundraTalk we have taken the time to create specific sections for your threads. Please take the time to locate the proper section before starting a new topic. General discussion is not the place for every freakin new thread. If you're having trouble figuring out where to put you're topic ask a staff member, we'll be happy to spoon feed you.

For example: Your truck has a problem? I'll give you mental midgets one guess where to start your new thread. Uh, that's correct! HERE!!

This is pretty cool too, check it out. Click this! Yes! That's a list of all the forums we have here on TT. Plethora of info I tell ya! Take two minutes out of your busy day and have a look around. It's amazing what you'll find.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

P.S. Don't be surprised if your misplaced topic disappears.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.