Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Crew Max Rock Warrior with Bilstein 5100's on front set on highest level. Rear is stock height. I have already bought Nitto Terra Grapplers in 305/55/20 & XD Hoss Wheels with 6.18 backspacing. I just found out that they have Nitto Terra Grapplers in 295/60/20 in stock. Will the 295/60/20's fit and if so how much trimming will need to be done. Also what will I need to trim.
Thanks in advance for any quick help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
According to everything I've read the 295/60's should fit just fine. At the worst you'd have to remove mud flaps and maybe push the fender liner forward. Easy stuff.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I have about the same setup... I went with 305/55/20's and only had to remove the small rectangle flap in front of the wheels. I have a 3/1 kit. XD Hoss 20x9's +30 offset. I would imagine the 295/60's would have a similar fit.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Not very, the only time they get close is when the trucks on the lift, only had to remove front square on fender liner and front mud flaps.

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
If the shop have them in stock, then go there and like any new shoe, try them on. You can find out if they rub without leaving the shop. They only have to mount one to tell if it is a go or no go, then lets us know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts