Registered
1,100 Posts
*CURRENT UPCOMING MEET*
Arizona Toyota Meet and Trail Run
Pebble Beach Recreation Area
Mesa, AZ 85215
(33.550768, -111.571268)
January 21st, 2017 @ Noon

About 9am on the 21st, I plan to run Bulldog Canyon Trail with a few TacomaWorld Members along with any others interested. You do need a permit to run the trail which can be found HERE . The trail will lead out to Bush Hwy very close to Pebble Beach Recreation Area. Should arrive just before or close to Noon to begin setting up. That's all optional for those that wanna sleep in ;)

At Pebble Beach (exact location/ramada TBD) we'll BBQ and bring some games like bags and such. Please BYOB, drinks, and food, but I'll have a grill for use. Should be a good time checking out everyone's rigs! Once we pack up, for those that either didn't wheel in the morning or just want more trail time, I plan to lead another run through Butcher Jones to the coves and back out to 4 Peaks Road. Butcher Jones Trailhead is less than 10min away from Pebble Beach so I'd like to begin packing up for the trail by 330pm. Bring your family, dogs, and friends!:thumbsup:

Where's the meeting point for the Bulldog run in the morning? Are you tracking this anyplace else I should follow? Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
TOYOTA Meet Location changed and Updated

Arizona Toyota Meet and Trail Run
Butcher Jones Recreation Site
N Bush Hwy
Fort McDowell, AZ
(33.576811, -111.517061)
Saturday January 21st, 2017 @ Noon

**Remember to purchase your TONTO PASS before arriving at the meet!**
Tonto Pass Vendor List

Just so the folks on TundraTalk can see what was up out there. There are a ton of pics in the thread on TacomaWorld (I took 2 pictures and 2 videos - wtf)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
TUNDRAS WANTED THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 4TH

Shooting a bunch of drone footage for a promo video for Tundras to Sedona in Sycamore Creek

Saturday afternoon at 4pm till whenever - sunset and night runs

Meet Spot is the intersection of Beeline and Bush Highways (the entrance to Sycamore Creek) https://goo.gl/maps/TbFy4znivzn

We'll gather at the trailhead and then run down to the wash and proceed with shenanigans

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Updated pics from the Arizona Toyota Meet, which was heavily over run with Tacomas! Lets be sure to make Tundras to Sedona HUGE!

ARIZONA TOYOTAS Meet/Greet & Poker Run - January 21st, 2017

Gotta give credit to @JTS2014TACO for getting this meet going at first. Once it began to gain serious attention, I took over and it BLEW UP from there!:cool: @Tubbsisland of @SDHQ OFFROAD and @mh.meier of @pelfreybilt donated some prizes and Cliff came up with the Poker Run idea in Bulldog Canyon :thumbsup: What was supposed to be about 40 trucks on that trail for our morning Poker Run, turned into almost 60! It was indeed an EPIC turnout and I believe everyone had a damn good time!

Off to an early start after a long rainstorm passed through the day before. I always get super excited when airing down before the trails! See if you can spot my newest mod too :spy:

@Tubbsisland @Brian007Taco @Desert Drifter

@DukesTaco @scott96929

@phx13

@JTS2014TACO @JerryTaco

The Poker Run CREW!

Matt's Tundra and our lil Johnny Cash

@JerryTaco Checkpoint

Matt's Checkpoint

I was the last checkpoint and gathered everyone before heading to Butcher Jones for the BBQ

@TroCo & @neslerrah surprise appearance!!!!! ;)

@Seabass

From Bulldog Canyon we exited onto Bush Hwy and drove into Butcher Jones Recreation Area for the BBQ and official meet. Luckily we found a parking lot big enough to hold everybody because it filled up quick!
@Snowtank looking all fabulous ;)

Pelfreybilt and ADS Love ;)

Little cookout behind my truck @PLC721 @TroCo

If you're blind well then I'll tell you now that my roof has a new satin black vinyl wrap :cool:
@milota95 @KevinK @cmack

@0uTkAsT

Then my buddy Chris showed up in his LT beast!

Riverview Toyota @letsgoplaces brought a brand new 17 Tundra and fully built SDHQ 4Runner for our viewing pleasure!

:drool:

With the exception of mine, all these trucks were purchased through Riverview.....*cough but mine's the only "real" Pro...*cough

After the BBQ, some of us rolled out and headed for Cove 1 in Butcher Jones. Chris's Truck is so damn clean!!:bowdown: I tried to keep up in the washes but was too busy drooling over his suspension in the whoops....:drool:

@Techoma

@KevinK going full reverse up the damn hill! :thumbsup:

@JerryTaco & @Techoma rolling out

And that's a WRAP! Hope you enjoyed the pics :headbang: Sorry I didn't tag everyone, just too many trucks but thank you all for coming out!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Alright GPS Junkies and Map Addicts - here's a link to a Google Drive folder that has a ton of files for the Tundras to Sedona trip.

Joe Ryno was awesome and plotted trails, services, hospitals, all kinds of stuff into all three major file types. There are .kmz, .kml, and .gpx versions of every file.

Have a ball, and give Joe a beer in Sedona when you see him!

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B7tnygGIzPPhOFN0a2Y5UERSZ0E

If you have the Coconino MVUM (Motor Vehicle Use Map) or any other good maps of the area, please post them up. I tried getting the MVUM today and the site was so slow it never even loaded....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
UPDATE!

January 20th, 2018 AZ TOYOTA MEET! We're doing another huge meet next year so clear your schedules. It will be another Poker Run with prizes at the end sponsored by Riverview Toyota, Traeger Grills, SDHQ, Pelfreybilt, ADS Racing Shocks, and Overland Bound!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts