Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are plenty on Tundras riding around Tucson and Phoenix area that I've exchanged some waves and thumbs up with, but who here would like to sit down and "Tundra Talk" over a beer? This is a good excuse to get out of the house for Happy Hour right? Maybe wash the truck and show off the Street Queen...or just get it real dirty and brag about your Offroad Rig? :cool:

All are welcome, whether you have a Tundra, Tacoma, T4R, FJ, XRunner, or even that special Jeep! I've started these meets on TacomaWorld for us Tucson guys and we've had some good turnouts so let's get the Tundras together too :beerchug: :patriot: We can definitely plan out some meets in Tucson or Phoenix area so everyone has a chance to meet. Feel free to suggest good locations or even an event coming up that we can all attend. Check out the TacomaWorld Thread as well to see what other members may be attending HERE

*CURRENT UPCOMING MEET*

Arizona Toyota Meet and Trail Run
Butcher Jones Recreation Site
N Bush Hwy
Fort McDowell, AZ
(33.576811, -111.517061)
Saturday January 21st, 2017 @ Noon

**Remember to purchase your TONTO PASS before arriving at the meet!**
Tonto Pass Vendor List

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAST MEETS
Arizona Tundras Takeover @ Scottsdale Pavillions - October 15th, 2016

Inaugural Mid-Month Monday Meet - August 15, 2016[/I]

SDHQ's Drift+Offroad=Tacos - April 30th, 2016

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well, if we do these in PHX, I can come down. Have to work mondays, so cant come all the way to Tucson.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the moment we still don't have plans set. I'm almost tempted to change this to a Mid month MERICA meet and go shooting on Sunday for 9/11. Ill get this all figured out by Friday for sure. Also trying to coordinate with Arizona Tundras on a meet as well

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn I like the sound of all that! I totally spaced this weekend being NFL kickoff tho and I know most will prolly be busy with that :( I also have a solo camp trip with my dad starting today through Saturday so its already gunna be busy. With that said I'm gunna keep this a Monday meet in Tucson for 9/12, but will definitely plan for a shooting day in the near future! I think there's enough interest to get a big turnout and I know of a couple spots near Maricopa which is a pretty good middle ground for everyone.

Back to the upcoming meet, I know its tough for the Phx guys, no worries we'll figure something out later this month or definitely October! I'm thinking Brushfire BBQ or Old Chicago Pizza off Campbell in Tucson for the next meet on Monday 9/12. Lets say 5:30-8pm again or show up anywhere in-between. Throw out your votes on which one and lets make it official (old Chicago does have a better parking lot for a meet).

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Awesome idea @TR0N!

I've tried pulling us together a few times and was actually successful once or twice.

For the East Valley (Phoenix trucks) we have a weekly Wednesday night meet with our FRS/BRZ car group at US60 and Stapley at Piggly's BBQ. It's always open to Tundras and whatever other Toyota truck wants to come out!

Maybe I'll start dedicating one Wednesday a month to publicizing a Tundra meetup there...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Arizona Tundras Takeover @ Scottsdale Pavillions!!
9180 E Indian Bend Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85250

October 15th, 2016 @ 6pm

Yasssss!!!

Sent from stupid-ass Tapatalk Hell where everything is controlled by money grubbing assholes.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Bump for the Tundra Takeover of the Pavilions tomorrow!

Sent from stupid-ass Tapatalk Hell where everything is controlled by money grubbing assholes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
*CURRENT UPCOMING MEET*

Arizona Toyota Meet and Trail Run
Butcher Jones Recreation Site
N Bush Hwy
Fort McDowell, AZ
(33.576811, -111.517061)
Saturday January 21st, 2017 @ Noon

**Remember to purchase your TONTO PASS before arriving at the meet!**
Tonto Pass Vendor List

About 9am on the 21st, I plan to run Bulldog Canyon Trail with a few TacomaWorld Members along with any others interested. You do need a permit to run the trail which can be found HERE . Meet point is in the little parking lot HERE The trail will lead out to Bush Hwy and from there it's about a 10 minute drive to Butcher Jones Recreation Site. Should arrive just before or close to Noon to begin setting up. That's all optional for those that wanna sleep in ;)

At the Butcher Jones Recreation Site, we'll BBQ and bring some games like bags and such. Please BYOB, drinks, and food, but I'll have a grill for use. Should be a good time checking out everyone's rigs! Once we pack up, for those that either didn't wheel in the morning or just want more trail time, I plan to lead another run through Butcher Jones to the coves and back out to 4 Peaks Road. Bring your family, dogs, and friends!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts