Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What height do you set your coilovers at? Please give info on tire size, clearance issues, wheel offset, other lift hardware, ride quality, etc.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Left mine at the recommended +2.5"

Rides great as it came from Fox. They said if you increase height, you degrade performance. Something about proper droop vs total travel or something like that.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I have king 2.5 set in the middle, I think it has a 3" lift in front & I'm running 325/60/18 on stock trd. I could use a wheel spacer to get more clearance from the uca

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Looks like your wheels are ready for a new coat of plasti-dip :rolleyes:

Also, did you get in an accident? I noticed your front bumper is not in-line.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Looks like your wheels are ready for a new coat of plasti-dip :rolleyes:

Also, did you get in an accident? I noticed your front bumper is not in-line.
I'm getting new rims & tires in a month, as for the bumper- my truck came like that dunno. Lol jk, I gave somebody a friendly love tap. Btw thanx for pointing out my defects!! Now I'm goin to go sit in the corner and listen to sad music!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I'm getting new rims & tires in a month, as for the bumper- my truck came like that dunno. Lol jk, I gave somebody a friendly love tap. Btw thanx for pointing out my defects!! Now I'm goin to go sit in the corner and listen to sad music!!
Yeah, guess that was not very nice of me :lol5: sucks about your bumper man.

·
Registered
148 Posts
king coilovers and tota lchaos UCAs with stock rock warrior rim and tires. have the kings set as they came from KING, 2.5" it levels the truck perfectly.
No rubbing
no clearance issues
no problems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts