Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
That’s crazy - someone here has to bite the bullet.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wow if someone buy these and perfect fit feedback here i will buy for sure !!! Great add for my supercharged tundra ?need a custom piping for bolt to the cat back or the jba cat less pipe can fit ?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I wish these where Carb compliant. Just moved back to cali and hate these emissions.
I live in CA too. This bugs me SOOOO much. If I put on JBA’s, dual 3” exhaust, and kept all four original cats, I can’t see my truck producing any more smog than stock. If anything, slightly a more efficient running engine. In CA you can’t even buy a converter that is not made by the OEM manufacturer, what a financial crock that is for any consumer.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I have seen some shorties that say they are Cali Carb Compliant . And I think I read on one of the web sites it said they have long ones carb compliant but I don't know. I just moved back to cali and don't remember do they do a visual when they do a smog check or just hook it up and run the truck?

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
You are an exception. From the A/F ratios many members have seen with long tubes and those mods, I won’t chance it.
I have heard the same about the Long tubes. But I heard the Shorties are fine. But are they worth it for the price?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.