Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sending this message out as an apology to *********, [my brother] yesterday i created the account DEZBUTT. it was a spoof on nutjob. it was a bad joke and i meant no harm, im very sorry. the truth of the matter is, hes my big bro and i've always looked up to him. He's the one that got me into lifted trucks and riding moto. when i first saw his 07' tundra completed, i couldnt believe what i was looking at. the sweetest, meanest truck i'd ever seen. the guys always been one step ahead of everyone at just about everything. so being his little bro, as ive done with most everything he does, i copied him. i hope you except my apology and there are no hard feeling. anyway ive changed my user name to fulltilt. looking forward to being a part of your cool website. :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Have to admit you had me going there, someone even asked in one of the posts if you were his brother. They had you figured. Well at least you have a cool brother. My big bro is looooser.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Welcome bro! Glad to have another one of you guys on this site! :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Man Now I Wish I Had A Son And A Lil Bro With A Tundra!!! But Right Now Im Building A 1964 1/4 Ford Mustang Coupe For My Lil Bro!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts