Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have some amazon gift cards I can get. 2 25$ ones for free from work. Is there something good I could get for my Tundra at all??

·
Registered
325 Posts
You can get LED interior lights, back up LED's, couple cans of dip for bumper, grill or wheels. Get creative and find some DIY projects. Just remember to post pics or video.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here is a relatively quick and easy mod under $50. :D

-K

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, i purchased a few things. Ordered a cheap universal backup cam, some LED interior lights, and a new tailgate handle for my rock warrior.

·
Registered
9,648 Posts
You may have purchased these items already ~ I've found them to be handy when doing my own tire rotations on my Tundra. Regular jack stands were too short ~ I needed a taller set since the chassis is so far off the ground.

Of course, you'll need a torque wrench and the proper socket for those lug nuts too.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
The Salex organizer (I believe it's called Salex?) is nice. Just bought it and should have bought it back when I had my 2014.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What is this exactly used for? Front camera?
It's for adding the "A/V" option to your headunit. Put in a DVD player, MHL (connect your phone's screen), Chromecast, PS4, possibilities are endless!

EDIT: Just realized you were looking for Amazon products....oops.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's for adding the "A/V" option to your headunit. Put in a DVD player, MHL (connect your phone's screen), Chromecast, PS4, possibilities are endless!

EDIT: Just realized you were looking for Amazon products....oops.
does this cable actually enable video while driving? if so, that would make it better than this

although it is double the price. Seems like that is worth the price if it enables video while in drive.

·
Registered
57 Posts
does this cable actually enable video while driving? if so, that would make it better than this

although it is double the price. Seems like that is worth the price if it enables video while in drive.
It does have the option to bypass the driving lock-out. It has a wire connector that you can disconnect to enable video (and bluetooth/navigation/anything else that locks up) while driving. More info is in this thread. (don't mean to hijack this thread)

As for your link, I'm not sure how it works because it looks like it only has the side that connects to the head unit, but not to the car harness. If it does, all you would need to do is cut the #17 wire on it and it would be a cheaper option that works just like the one in my link. I looked into it, but no one has left a review on it so I can't tell.

-k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts