Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

anyone with rims?

13K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  jpnca 
#1 ·
i am thinking about a tundra, but i have to see a picture of a tundra with atleast 20 inch rims, or 22s..i will not buy one untill i see how they look..and i cannot decide between a crewmax or the double cab..any suggestions? (i want a sport-truck look)

#3 ·
Here is my Tundra with some 20's, it was a part of the Texas edition package that I have on the truck.

#7 ·
No, I don't think so. After having consulted with several aftermarket truck performance shops I have been told that the bolt pattern is a new one for this year and no other truck has the exact size.
The only site that I have found with a decent selection of wheels is 2007 and up Toyota Tundra .
Good luck!

#13 ·
also dont let no one dicourge you. you can get any rim you want any size if it dont fit i know a place that has a brand new machine that came out that will refill and drill any rim to fit any truck perfectley looks great and drives great too.
also i didnt even loose any power with these rims good luck man peace.

#22 ·
Yaaaaaaaa a joke. I don't even like having 18" rims

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.