Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone throw a more aggressive tire on the factory 20" Platinum wheels, i'd love to see how a different tire looks on them before deciding to go with just tires, or new wheels and tires.
Thanks.

· Registered
233 Posts

This is a video of my truck going from stock 18s to platinum 20s and nitto terra grapplers then to leveled. If I could do it again I would probably save up a little more to get aftermarket wheels so that I could get a lower offset and have the wheels and tires stick out the sides a little more. Hope this helps.

Reactions: tundraguy

· Registered
19 Posts
Tundra Leveled with Ready lift 2.4 - YouTube

This is a video of my truck going from stock 18s to platinum 20s and nitto terra grapplers then to leveled. If I could do it again I would probably save up a little more to get aftermarket wheels so that I could get a lower offset and have the wheels and tires stick out the sides a little more. Hope this helps.
hahaha...noticed you didn't do that with your new rubber :p

· Registered
233 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
I'm still looking for the platinum wheels... Man hard to find...

· Registered
45 Posts
Shame you are in CA. Ive got a set I need to get posted for sale.
same here...I've got the Platinum 20's and factory tires with 600 miles on them....just sitting in the basement.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.