Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
If you're talking about the 3 inch front lift only kit then it shouldn't be any different from all the other 3/1 kits minus the 1 inch in the rear. I went this route with a rough country spacer kit and 3 inches put my truck dead level. Of course we now know that every tundra reacts differently to coilover spacers. I liked the rough country kit because it was $50 cheaper than readylift and gave you adjustability options between 2.5 and 3 inches. If you decide to lift the rear may I suggest Coachbuilder's shackles. Better ride, stronger lift method, and replaces a weak oem part.

Reactions: Coachbuilder1

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted to do the cst lift but I want be able to go any higher than 3" or 3.5" and still be able to load my bikes. So figure I would just go the cheaper route. But I want to go with the biggest level kit that I can

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Yeah the shackles I got from you were one of the rare times in my life where not only was I more than satisfied with the entire experience but wish I would have done it sooner. You're a good guy with a good product. Both are rare things in this day and age.

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Yeah the shackles I got from you were one of the rare times in my life where not only was I more than satisfied with the entire experience but wish I would have done it sooner. You're a good guy with a good product. Both are rare things in this day and age.
I greatly appreciate that :)
I've been in the MFG business for along time but nothing with Tundra's until about 2 years ago. I really pride myself in my work and the ability to help others along the way. My hands are dirty and sore but love what I do. Glad to hear you're happy ! :)

coach, I sent you a pm
I'll get your PM replied to now. thanks!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
^^^ this exactly. Well said

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts