1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sub’d as I too just recently found these and was thinking about asking the same question. Looks like no dice as of yet.

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone try these out yet?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
No one on here has said they have. Unfortunately.

FB has a few posts from guys, some love them, a few of them the drivers side reflector is canted/not straight...

Have not really seen any light output pics at night for the 3rd gen that really showed how well the light output is or isn't. Mainly guys post pics of them on the truck and how they look. I am more interested in output.

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Powertechn2

I'll keep researching

I will say that someone (dealer I guess) posted yesterday on fb, and at the price of mid three-hundy, they are still looking like a possible option for me.

Too bad I discovered my heat exchanger on the furnace in the house is cracked tonight. Lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oh so sorry to hear that. I myself am not in a terrible hurry, just ordered RCI Skid plate. So I'll call those three hundred something people in a few days to ask questions.

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh so sorry to hear that. I myself am not in a terrible hurry, just ordered RCI Skid plate. So I'll call those three hundred something people in a few days to ask questions.

It's just a furnace, can't complain at 20 years old, everything breaks eventually.

If you contact them, and/or buy them, please post up.

The headlight adjusters can be swapped, which is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
6,839 Posts
they look nice, usually aftermarket look like poo poo and take on water ect.. I may have a go at these. I wanted the OEM lights off a newer truck but don't want to spend 1000$ and have to fool with adapters and stuff.

·
Registered
450 Posts
There’s an all LED option being released or has been released I believe as well for second gens but they are in the $1000 range I think atm.

I actually found a shop locally through the retrofit source that does headlight work that I may bring the truck down to and let them put led projectors and whatever else I decide on in the factory lights that I already have blhm’ed.

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just installed My Alpha Rex headlights

They look good!!!

Report back with some pics of light output if you could please.

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks man!!

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's pretty good output for a fairly inexpensive light set!!

And they look good too!

Did you wire in the unlocking flash feature, and did you go with an hid kit too it looks?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts