Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this photo searching on Google but haven't had any luck figuring out how to get some. They look like Bushwhackers but there's a kickout at the bottom which tells me they're not. FB_IMG_1515332859058.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Bushwhacker, pretty sure.

Edit, nm, I read the rest of your post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
117 Posts
I purchased them from Ikon motor sports, found them on amazon and looked up the online store. They are out of California. However, the picture didn’t show the extra coverage. I have yet to install bc they are pretty wide, I mounted them up and they fully cover a 0 offset with 13 inch tires. Not sure if that’s the look I want.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I purchased them from Ikon motor sports, found them on amazon and looked up the online store. They are out of California. However, the picture didn’t show the extra coverage. I have yet to install bc they are pretty wide, I mounted them up and they fully cover a 0 offset with 13 inch tires. Not sure if that’s the look I want.
I have +20 on mine so that would definitely worry me. I would probably skip flares all together but I'm about to add a spindle lift and spacers in the rear which will push everything out another inch and I'm determined to find exactly what I want. I would prefer the tire stick out about a half inch.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
troysbama, those are definitely Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares. They come in an OEM matte black finish ready to accept custom paint.
Thanks for the response. If you look closely at the pic you can see there's a section that flares out in the back of each piece which I believe Bushwacker doesn't have. I may hate it if I saw it in person but I like the look in that pic. I did order what I think matches the pic from K2Motor on Ebay. They're only $130 non-painted so I figured it was worth the risk of seeing how they fit. If I end up not liking them then I'll go the Bushwacker route on the 2nd try. I'll post back my thoughts once I receive them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How are these attached to the fenders?
Same as every one I've seen. They use factory holes inside the fender well. I installed one side today to make sure they fit and now I'll remove and get them into a shop to be painted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts