Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade my lighting system and costco is running a special on these just wondering if anyone from the forum had any personal experience with these hid headlights Spyder Mobile

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my lighting system and costco is running a special on these just wondering if anyone from the forum had any personal experience with these hid headlights Spyder Mobile

Thanks in advance
Link just took me to Spyder's site, but no specific product. No experience with the HID. However, I have the black headlight housing for my 2010 and one issue I have with it is the metal around where you insert the turn signal/drl bulb into the housing melted from the heat of the bulb, so I won't be able to pull the bulb out normally when I need to.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought one for my dodge 3500. The projectors where crap. With the halogen buld, output was worse than my yellowed lens'. Bought a diode dynamics hid kit and the cut off was so bad it was blinding on coming traffic. Had to do a full on retro fit with morimoto mini projectors. Now its the best headlights i own but it took alot of work and money wasted. From now on im gonna do a retro fit firts and save the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts