Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was on the fence about buying a new Tundra but after finding that a LSD is an aftermarket third party add-on and the lack of any upgrade to crash protection since 2007 and now Toyota is suing to block new clean air regulations and when I put this all together my next truck is going to be a Ford F-150.

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
nope my 2014 was said off this month with just under 34k and 2 years left on the extended warranty

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey,
I recently procured a 2019, 1794. The brown, bronze color. It is my first Toyota so the verdict is still out, after all only have 12K + on it s far. Ride is very nice, interior awesome, plenty of power, stereo sucks "be very careful when test driving" work the sounds, that was my mistake. MPG is not the best but if you buy a truck and expect miraculous mpg you better think again or go buy a Prius.

I think after I start doing a few mods I will be very happy. It's very tough to buy the perfect truck right out of the gate. What I have to do is get used to driving a 1/2 ton class truck again. If what I hear is true I will certainly appreciate the maintenance bills or lack there of.

Good Luck

81 - 84 of 84 Posts