Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
It's one of the buy 3 get 1 free tires at a dealership...

The only buy3 get 1 that used to be a really good deal was when procomp used to throw that out every spring and fall...

Check it out, can't hurt to get a price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
firestone does that here in pueblo and it did not apply too mudders they had it for certain sizes or certain tires in general

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I'm not sure if it has restrictions. But I deliver tires to toyota dealers all overt state and this is a really good deal. The one thing at dealers that isn't marked up crazy high is tires. Ill ask one of my dealers tomorrow if any restrictions apply and let you know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Ok do after talking to 2 different parts dept managers today they will not offer the deal on oversized tires. They must be a stock size or equivalent price range to stock. That's the word I'm getting down here anyway. Never hurts to ask your local dealer.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I tried to go that route last year with my dealership and they only offered it on "Stock size" tires and something like 2 brands and type of tire. Its a garbage deal - order from Tire Rack or Discount and just get what you want. Those deals are a joke.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Ok do after talking to 2 different parts dept managers today they will not offer the deal on oversized tires. They must be a stock size or equivalent price range to stock. That's the word I'm getting down here anyway. Never hurts to ask your local dealer.

This is exactly what I was told by the Toyota dealership around where I live. I was hoping that it was something different.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I work for a dealer and just did mine and a couple other customers trucks with 35inch and up nitto trail graplers and mud graplers thats just them being dumb about it

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I work for a dealer and just did mine and a couple other customers trucks with 35inch and up nitto trail graplers and mud graplers thats just them being dumb about it
I agree. When they told me that I was like wtf!!?!? Do they not know I'm the guy that just brought them the damn tires and I know what the cost is cause I'm looking right at the damn invoice. One guy said its cause they would "loose their shirts" if they did that. Toyota has plenty of wiggle room to do what the customer wants without suffering a loss. I bet if you really put your foot down they will do it. Heck, show em this thread and let em call Blown!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
My Local Firestone price matches the internet (with slight upcharge for shipping). That's where I always go..call around. I'm sure you will find a place that will price match Tirerack/ discounttire etc..there are even cheaper places online just have to look then print it off and go in there and BAMM..mucho $$ saved with local service.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Just so you know too. I work for Carroll tire. Which is a sister company to tire kingdom. Which is the same company that owns tire rack/ntb/etc. that's where dealers order their tires from. They just add their 15-20% mark up and charge you mount and balance. In other words, save yourself 15-20% and price em online and take that print out to a local dealer instead of ordering online and paying full shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts