Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 07 tundra xsp package about 2 months ago i really like it aside from being the 4x2, andone doing anything cool street truck wise? in not trying to lower a full size truck because to me that looks ridiculous, but any help on where to start? should i powdercoat the 20s that came on it black or go buy 22s? just looking for a place to start. thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am going to just drop the rear even with the front, TRD makes a kit to do this. I have factory 20's on mine, My plan is to go from a 275 tire, to a 295 tire. Fill in the fender wells a bit more and call it done.

I hear ya on a lowering kit, They don't compliment the Tundra.

Here is what it will look like leveled off with the TRD rear leveling kit
Toyota Tundra Lowering Kit Review | Tundra Headquarters

·
Registered
392 Posts
you want info on lowering and street mod'ing your truck talk to marky mark

·
Banned
136 Posts
I disagree with both of you. I full size truck can look great lowered! Don't know if I'd do it to mine but it looks good. It looks especially good on a RCSB. The tundra looks mean and tough man. Go to youtube and look up some videos or pics online. I like the 20s on the tundra, but if lowered i'd prob go bigger.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I added the TRD drop kit to mine and I love it... It's not as high as stock... it's nice and level now... plus it's not to low, if I have to drive over a curb I still can. I also added some 20" rims with a nice 305 tire on them... There are quite a few street trucks on here though. Mary Mark by far has one of the nicest I've seen to date though.... You can check GUTZ as well.

·
Banned
136 Posts
I added the TRD drop kit to mine and I love it... It's not as high as stock... it's nice and level now... plus it's not to low, if I have to drive over a curb I still can. I also added some 20" rims with a nice 305 tire on them... There are quite a few street trucks on here though. Mary Mark by far has one of the nicest I've seen to date though.... You can check GUTZ as well.
That's a nice ride you got there. That's exactly what i was talking about too.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Welcome to Tundra Talk

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Opinions...

I just bought an 07 tundra xsp package about 2 months ago i really like it aside from being the 4x2, andone doing anything cool street truck wise? in not trying to lower a full size truck because to me that looks ridiculous, but any help on where to start? should i powdercoat the 20s that came on it black or go buy 22s? just looking for a place to start. thanks.
Welcome to the forum! First, I lowered (not slamed) my SCRB Sport but you might see some other mods on mine or other members rides that interest you.
Like the black 20" rims I have, or the Carriage Works grill...my personal favorite are the "no label" sun visors....Good Luck!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts