1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i've never used one, but i don't think it will work with the tundra center piece unless you can get behind it. all of the screws just screw into the plastic, so you would have to drill out the holes, make a support plate for the rear side, then try to get your hand back there and put everything together

·
Registered
13,537 Posts
I have not.

And to me it looks crappy and just cheap when there are other options out there.

Mind you, those other options are more permanent and entailed, but in the end they look better imo.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not.

And to me it looks crappy and just cheap when there are other options out there.

Mind you, those other options are more permanent and entailed, but in the end they look better imo.
Thx to both, i figured as much, ,I assume either a nerf bar or find bumper mounts to mount a light, selection here is not that great, and so looking for any suggestions that are not to awfully difficult in mounting

Thx again

·
Registered
13,537 Posts
Thx to both, i figured as much, ,I assume either a nerf bar or find bumper mounts to mount a light, selection here is not that great, and so looking for any suggestions that are not to awfully difficult in mounting

Thx again

No problemo.

You could go with a pro grille, and do a behind grille mount.

You could also go with a behind grille mount on your grille.

I have been working with a company trying to make a price conscious grille with a cut-out for a 30" light bar too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problemo.

You could go with a pro grille, and do a behind grille mount.

You could also go with a behind grille mount on your grille.

I have been working with a company trying to make a price conscious grille with a cut-out for a 30" light bar too.
Very much like that pro grille, hoping exchange rate comes up just a bit more lol, but the mounts are the issue, as I have searched and only seem to find people selling the light included, which I would like to control myself

If u have had any luck finding mounts for our truck, please advise and I will get them

Thx again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts