Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is using a CB radio when traveling and if so where you mounted it. I used to travel with them all the time but that has been awhile ago. Just listening to the truckers has helped me out on more than one occasion. Post up pics of your radios and mounting if you have them.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Haven't did CB radio since the latter 70's. I saw some pics putting them in the console or the usual under dash position.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I have one in my Bronco but that doesn't see any highway duty. I have it more for trail riding and talking to others when i'm out.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Forget what's in this thread about installs: http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-parts-accessories/133730-cb-radio.html

Up here in New England, CB is pretty dead. Only times I've really had a use for them is on long trips out of New England. Then it starts to get useful. I've thought about doing an install, but it'd be with just a hand-held CB (Cobra 75 sort), since there is seemingly little dash space for such a large vehicle. But most of the time I'd probably take the CB antenna off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts