Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Any Tuners in Philadelphia Area?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bob o Farkas 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of any reputable tuners in the Phila/New York/DC area. I live in Phila and am willing to drive a couple of hours. I am looking at potentially buying the URD/Split-Second MAF calibrator and am looking for a good tuner to road or dyno tune.

I am having a heck of a time trying to find someone. I asked Gadget at URD and he did not have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

#2 ·
There are a lot of great tuners on Philadelphia. I've been with them on tuning my car for the past four years. While I was still living in Philadelphia I used to have a end-of-the-quarter car tuning and instead of using all my money on paying tuners in our area, I would search for the best Philadelphia auto repair shops in our area and go there to spy on them and imitate what they do. this helps me save money and it also gives more knowledge.

#3 ·
I would suggest Evan's tuning in Easton, PA. They're one of the best tuners that I know of. I haven't asked what they can do with a Tundra yet, but I know they do great work on Hondas and Nissans.

#7 ·
Sad that no one has broken the code yet, it sure would be sweet to have that capability. Cars are getting to be no fun...too many damn electronics, etc.

#9 ·
Rut,

Keep me posted about when you'll be going for a tune. If I have everything else ready by then maybe we can work out a day to go and get both trucks tuned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.