Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some 35's on the way, don't have the cash saved up yet for Fox coilovers (will be doing full mid-travel setup). I'm not sure if the tires I ordered will rub, but I'd like to air on the cautious side and throw some spacers on the front..... I've looked on ebay and a LOT of the spacers offered all show "won't fit rock warrior".

Anyone recommend a cheap, good quality spacer that will fit these RW trucks? And can anyone explain why the common spacers won't fit the RW?

Side note: Will Bilstein 5100's fit the RW?

· Registered
708 Posts
Those eBay sellers don't have a clue. The same spacers fit the Rock Warrior as the rest of the Tundras. Pick one and order it. I would avoid the poly blocks myself. I would get the black aluminum one they sell on there. That way it kinda blends in and isn't too noticeable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
I just ordered some spacers. I researched this site beforehand and found that alot of members stressed getting wheel and hud centric spacers. I ended up ordering B.O.R.A. spacers from motorsport-tech, which many members suggested. Mine are 1" and I believe the total cost was about $250. Check the website out motorsport-tech.com

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
just realized u weren't asking about wheel spacers, my bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.