Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2010 CM 4x4 with a fabtech 6" w/ 35's. Looking to sneak some 37's underneath by putting on the 3" body lift. Just looking to see if anyone has any pics with that similar set up or any input on the body lifts. I also have the bestop steps on it, gonna be an issue?

·
Registered
381 Posts
subscribing

·
Registered
148 Posts
i just bought one of these last night, i have an 08 limited cm. I have a 3/1.5 level on it now with 35s and its going into the shop for some changes and some pocket flares so thought i would snatch up this body lift to incase i need it to make the flares look right. I snagged it off ebay last night the guy had it new in box for 370 with make an offer option and i offered 300 and he accepted it. not sure if im gonna use it it or not but definitely will have pictures up if i do (and if i dont, after the shops done painting stuff for me)

·
Registered
701 Posts
If you don't use it I'm sure you can get your money back out of it on here pretty easy.

Here's a few pics of my last one that had a 3/1 and 3" body lift on 295/75r18 Trail Grapplers

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire Pickup truck

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
148 Posts
yea if i decide to use mine im going to pay someone to install it lol! I have the factory step/bars on my CM can i mod the brackets to pull them up closer to the body?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yep. With the gap guards you really have to look to know its a body lift. To me the two most obvious things were the rear bumper raised above the hitch and the front bumper over the tow hooks. You won't notice the frame under the cab as long as you have the steps.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Here is my 8" suspension, 3" body lift with 37". No issue at all with the BL. I have Ironcross HD steps and I am only 5'6"

·
Registered
381 Posts
Here is my 8" suspension, 3" body lift with 37". No issue at all with the BL. I have Ironcross HD steps and I am only 5'6"

whats the measurements to your wheel wells brotha?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts