Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I have found that Autoanything has been hard to beat compared to other sites. They have a lot of sales and you can usually get even lower prices when you do the live chat with them. Just my .02.

Reactions: Mittens

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have found that Autoanything has been hard to beat compared to other sites. They have a lot of sales and you can usually get even lower prices when you do the live chat with them. Just my .02.
I second this. When I bought long tube headers and a cat back for my old Titan they had a competitive price, but when I chatted with a rep he gave me an even better deal. I've done that a few times since then as well.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Likewise, when I bought my long tube and mid pipes from them via chat and got a better deal.

I second this. When I bought long tube headers and a cat back for my old Titan they had a competitive price, but when I chatted with a rep he gave me an even better deal. I've done that a few times since then as well.

Reactions: Mittens
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.