Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Tundra with a crewmax body.
Im looking for a roll up cover. Mostly so I can lock the bed. I also need it so that i can roll it up and put large items in the back. My needs:

- utilize factory bedrails
- roll up canister is minimized, i prefer on top but bottom is fine. I just see they take up a lot of space
- i dont really like a pull rope to retract the top. Not a deal breaker but I dont want the rope getting in the way if mulch or other items
- see out the back window, so, no tri fold

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Check out Suspension Connection, I got my Truxedo from them, I wanted the lo-pro roll up, but it was out of stock, so settled for the regular one, bc I needed it for the following weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Im looking for a roll up cover. Mostly so I can lock the bed. I also need it so that i can roll it up and put large items in the back. My needs:

- roll up canister is minimized, i prefer on top but bottom is fine. I just see they take up a lot of space
- i dont really like a pull rope to retract the top. Not a deal breaker but I dont want the rope getting in the way if mulch or other items

Thanks!

Steven, I am a supporting vendor here and offer the best prices on tonneau covers. Take a look at the Retrax covers and PM me so we can help you decide on a cover and save you some money.

Thanks
Josh
Svcustoms.com

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I like my Truxedo Lo Pro QT with the lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Thanks!

Steven, I am a supporting vendor here and offer the best prices on tonneau covers. Take a look at the Retrax covers and PM me so we can help you decide on a cover and save you some money.

Thanks
Josh
Svcustoms.com
Sorry man, wasn’t trying to step on nobody’s toes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.