Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Been driving Tacoma's for 24 years and finally stepped up to play with the big boys.

08 limited CM 4x4. By far the best truck I've ever owned and at 6'3 she fits like a glove.

Got her pretty much to where I want her mod wise but that damn supercharger just keeps taunting me. Do I need it? Absolutely not. Do I want it? Hell yes!
Oh well... It's good to have a dream.

Been looking for a TDR dual exhaust but being an 08 I can't seem to find a complete package. Looks like those BAMufflers may be the hot setup.

Look forward to being part of the group.

Best, RJ5

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome!! You should be addicted to this site in no time!!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Congrats on your Tundra. If you let us 'help' you with all your mods, soon you will spend more than the price of the truck, haha.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Hello all,

Been driving Tacoma's for 24 years and finally stepped up to play with the big boys.

08 limited CM 4x4. By far the best truck I've ever owned and at 6'3 she fits like a glove.

Got her pretty much to where I want her mod wise but that damn supercharger just keeps taunting me. Do I need it? Absolutely not. Do I want it? Hell yes!
Oh well... It's good to have a dream.

Been looking for a TDR dual exhaust but being an 08 I can't seem to find a complete package. Looks like those BAMufflers may be the hot setup.

Look forward to being part of the group.

Best, RJ5
welcome from Escondido CA.

and you definitely need a supercharger:lol5:

if looking at TRD true duals why not get one that you can customize the sound, one size does not fit all:lol5: I can tie into TRD tailpipes (which I can get ya for $450 shipped) and you can choose your sound level. Here's my system with X pipe and 16" mufflers compared to the massive TRD mufflers:

Untitled by bamufflers, on Flickr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts