Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Let's go guys. This is in the inland empire. Super close to where I am. I need to check the calender, but as long as no plans I should be good to go.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
hmmm... truck isn't going to be ready in time but I should be able to go
What are you getting done? Did you finish up the Hood mod?

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
I'm down!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Bump........

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it. Good old smelly Norco, haven't been there in a while. :lmao:

·
Registered
193 Posts
What are you getting done? Did you finish up the Hood mod?
Right now im working on the front bumper and winch, hood is installed. Waiting to get the truck lifted, elastic dipped and some interior work done. But im at least a couple months out..

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Let's go Drunk... I wanna see your rig. I like what you done with the 1st gen.

Glove You going man. This is in my area. I live in the IE.

Euphoric I know you live here in so you better go lol. Been a while I seen yours. Last time I saw it was at the meet in anahiem when was raining. Remember good times.

FourG you too, don't you live out here.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
What lift you getting Glove??

I got my taxes but am not sure to pull the trigger yet. I still have 3 new tires to use. lol.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Let's go Drunk... I wanna see your rig. I like what you done with the 1st gen.

Glove You going man. This is in my area. I live in the IE.

Euphoric I know you live here in so you better go lol. Been a while I seen yours. Last time I saw it was at the meet in anahiem when was raining. Remember good times.

FourG you too, don't you live out here.
The last time you saw my truck the exterior was pretty much stock. It has changed quite a bit since then. Oh yeah, and it was one of the rainiest days in So Cal history. Man that sucked. lol

I think FourG is in Temecula, if I remember correctly.

What time are you guys getting there?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Prolly close to 9 30 because ima wash this thing... It takes foreverrrrrrrrr......

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
I see your long bed. Maybe forgot what you look like lol

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Hey man good seeing you again... Man just us showed up lol... Bobby what happened??

I had fun .... It was Tacoma heaven... The tacos from the Mexican grill were bomb... All in all good fun ... But only 4 tundras...

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Good seeing you again, as well. It was myself, kit, and a whole bunch of Tacomas. Grrrrrr

1 - 18 of 18 Posts