Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is everyone buying 1/0 and 4 awg power and ground oxygen free copper cable these days? Going to redo the audio in my wakesurf boat but haven’t bought cable in several years. Best deal Ive found are copper welding cables on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
I have used knukonceptz cable. Good price, great cable. Used it in my last Tundra, and also used it in my beater. Super flexible. They also sell on Amazon I think. Copper welding cable is probably cheaper, but this stuff is amazingly flexible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had bought speaker wires on eBay and they were way better than anything I find at stores around me. They were just pieces someone cut to length from a spool. It was forever ago so I don’t have a seller in particular to give you.

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
Beware! Some of the "extremely flexible" copper cables are not true copper cables, they are aluminum core cables plated in copper! Yeah, I know. Go to a stereo shop and ask for solid copper cable. Before they cut it look at the end and see if its a aluminum / copper mix or solid copper.
Knu offers both cca and ofc. I have only used their ofc, and it is amazingly flexible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where is everyone buying 1/0 and 4 awg power and ground oxygen free copper cable these days? Going to redo the audio in my wakesurf boat but haven’t bought cable in several years. Best deal Ive found are copper welding cables on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any welding supply store. You can also get the lugs there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts