Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you looking to buy Amp Power Steps or "Running Boards" for your Tundra? We have what you need. Go to our site: Amp Power Steps and put in your year/make/model/cab size and select Amp Research from the filters on the left bar. You will see all the power steps that fit your truck.

What about the price?
Don't worry, if you PM me on here or respond back to this thread I will give you a special price for being a TundraTalk member. If you get a price quote lower than what I give you, let me know with a screenshot and I'll beat it! We have other competitors on this site and I'm more than willing to earn your business if you let me work with you.

Why should I trust you guys.. Hubcap, Tire & Wheel?
We have been in the same retail location since 1985 and have been selling online since 1999. We have warehouses set up all over the U.S. for the fastest possible shipment. Research us online and you can learn more about us.

How fast will I get my power steps if I order with you?
Typically we ship within 24 business hours and we currently have SIX warehouses across the nation that stock power steps for Tundras so you know when it does ship it will only take a day or two.

Will these steps hold up in the winter?
Check out this video:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts