Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I highly recommend these wheels. They are very durable, easy to clean and hard to get dirty!

You really have to neglect these wheels in order for the brake dust to accumulate.

·
Registered
879 Posts
No. Some f**** guy in my area copied my truck to a f***** t now. from the lift to the f**** wheels and steps bars. I loved my basic look and some dick match it. I know I got the idea from you JC but at least we are states away. I was so bummed when I say this truck this past week and the guy had to make his way up to me at the light. If you are a forum member here. You SUCK!

Next thing you know is he will get the same emblem made from Jon.

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. Some f**** guy in my area copied my truck to a f***** t now. from the lift to the f**** wheels and steps bars. I loved my basic look and some dick match it. I know I got the idea from you JC but at least we are states away. I was so bummed when I say this truck this past week and the guy had to make his way up to me at the light. If you are a forum member here. You SUCK!

Nex thing you know is he will get the same emblem made from Jon.
LOL, How do ya really feel Rob?

·
Registered
879 Posts
you selling the truck Rob?
Hell no, the only way I will get rid of it is if Toyota finally sprays better paint/clear coat on the new ones in exchange for my shitty one.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
cost per wheel?

·
Registered
415 Posts
They look great! They really seem to fit the Yota. Oh and Ill trade you your wheels for your bumpers

·
Premium Member
258 Posts

Next thing you know is he will get the same emblem made from Jon.
Consider it a compliment. During the process of modding my rig, I found out that ********* happend to have the practically the identical setup, but with a 14" lift. My ride is the "mini me" version of his. We also live ~10 min. from one another.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Consider it a compliment. During the process of modding my rig, I found out that ********* happend to have the practically the identical setup, but with a 14" lift. My ride is the "mini me" version of his. We also live ~10 min. from one another.
did you stay with bronze or go with black?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I think I want bronze for m baby.. :eeps:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Lol..

Silver truck, black wheels... Rob, you really think there aren't a million people working towards that color combo?

I'm putting black Hoss's on my silver crewmax, does that piss you off? Lol

I am thinking about getting a set of chrome wheels too, just to mix it up once in awhile! :D

now I gotta go find a future mod thread, to make sure my ideas don't conflict with with other crewmax owners.. Buahaha

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh man.. I got all kinds of come backs to that one.. But I'll just throw out a couple for fun. It's the Internet and all, so jokes can be twisted rather easily..

Apparently, not a very good one if he's rollin a Tundra instead of a rover or s class, but it's all good, I got a hell of a gun collection.

Haha, Rob, I meant no disrespect... But silver/black... I'm just sayin...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Lol..

Silver truck, black wheels... Rob, you really think there aren't a million people working towards that color combo?

I'm putting black Hoss's on my silver crewmax, does that piss you off? Lol

I am thinking about getting a set of chrome wheels too, just to mix it up once in awhile! :D

now I gotta go find a future mod thread, to make sure my ideas don't conflict with with other crewmax owners.. Buahaha
I know but the guy is 10 yes 10 doors down from me on the other street.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
301 Posts
I ordered these wheels before I had done any research on backspacing. I love the look and was excited about the black teflon on my black LTD. The rims arrived and I noticed the 20mm backspacing referenced on the box. I had read the stock rims were 60mm so I asked the dealer to hold on mounting the new tires...I was concerned about tires sticking out beyond the fenders. They took measurements of the stock wheels and fender, mounted just the new rim and verified my fears...about 1.5" of tire would be beyond the fender. I drive through alot of mud puddles and with a black truck the dirt on the side would not be a good thing. They were nice enough to return the rims at no charge. I put the new tires on the stock rims.

Why is no wheel manufacturer making a wheel with a 60mm offset?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.