Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I purchased a 2010 doublecab SR5. It came with some plastic/chrome wheel covers. I would like to replace them. I have seen the takeoffs on ebay that I believe came with the limited. The ebay ads say they are painted silver alloys wheels. Do any of the tundra wheels come with a machined look vs the painted alloys? Also will my TPMS sensors be interchangable if I go with the limited wheels?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Guys

I purchased a 2010 doublecab SR5. It came with some plastic/chrome wheel covers. I would like to replace them. I have seen the takeoffs on ebay that I believe came with the limited. The ebay ads say they are painted silver alloys wheels. Do any of the tundra wheels come with a machined look vs the painted alloys? Also will my TPMS sensors be interchangable if I go with the limited wheels?

Thanks
Not enough info. Post pictures of your wheels and a link to the wheels on ebay. 18" TRD wheels like on my truck have the machined look.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not enough info. Post pictures of your wheels and a link to the wheels on ebay. 18" TRD wheels like on my truck have the machined look.

I like your wheels. They would be my first choice of the stock wheels I have seen on the Tundras. I actually was hoping to find the TRD whels on ebay or elsewhere but no have not found them yet. I think mine might be the stock "styled steel wheel" hidden by a chrome wheel skin that looks like a hubcap. I'll post pics asap.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts