Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1561 - 1580 of 2104 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
New wheel and tire combo I have had on for the last few weeks/1000 miles and loving it. So far these tires are awesome and I love the wheels too. Favorite setup I've had on any of my 4x4s. Sorry the pics aren't that good I've been really busy.

35x12.5x18" Nitto Ridge Grappler on 18x9" +12 FN Wheels BFD

Great job with your truck. How do you like the Ridge Grapplers? Any issues with wet road performance?

Reactions: hokiruu

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great job with your truck. How do you like the Ridge Grapplers? Any issues with wet road performance?
LOVE them in every condition so far! Haven't gotten enough snow for deep snow yet but wet has been fantastic. The handling is awesome too. Still very very very quiet too.

Reactions: TrooperTKSR5

·
Registered
23 Posts
Recently finished some mod's on our 2015 Tundra Crewmax LTD 4x4 w/ TRD package... Uber happy with the new look. Added TRD Pro grill, 2" front leveling kit, Fuel Pump 18x9's +20mm offset, and 305/65-18 BF Goodrich All Terrain TKO's. Tire size caused some rubbing in the front fender wells, so had to remove the mud flaps and part of the forward liner. I appreciate all of the info and pics that folks have posted on this blog - it really helped me nail the look I wanted.

Attachments

Reactions: TammanyTundra

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
New wheel and tire combo I have had on for the last few weeks/1000 miles and loving it. So far these tires are awesome and I love the wheels too. Favorite setup I've had on any of my 4x4s. Sorry the pics aren't that good I've been really busy.

35x12.5x18" Nitto Ridge Grappler on 18x9" +12 FN Wheels BFD

I love those wheels. Are they the matte bronze color?

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
I just made this rendition real quick in photoshop to simulate my lowered truck using the pic from their website... then I ordered the MB TKOs from Discount Tire cuz I'm cheap and they're on sale for $120 each. Hahaha I'll post a pic of my truck as soon as I get them installed.
This will actually be my 3rd set. Had them on a Ford Ranger and I currently have them on my lowered GMC Envoy.
I finally got these things installed last night and this afternoon. MB TKO wheels with 285/60R18s up front and 305/60R18s in the rear from Discount Tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

Method grids 18x9 0 offset 295 70 18 nitto trail grapplers

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
1561 - 1580 of 2104 Posts